I was not coming up with anything to take a picture of and then noticed my rings on the counter, since I wear them most of the time (I don't wear them at night, and not always when at home for the day) and it would be nice to have a picture of them.
The bottom ring is my wedding and engagement rings, we had them welded together just before the wedding. The top is my 2nd mother's ring. Dennis got me my first when Beka was a baby, I wore that ring until the Christmas after Joe was born and he gave me a new updated one.
I love how much two pieces of jewelry say about who I am and what is most important to me.
And yes, the first 6 stones in the mothers ring are in a pattern - Feb, Dec, Nov, Feb, Dec, Nov...
the last two are March then Feb |
No comments:
Post a Comment