Today is a tough day to know what to put here.
Around noon a friend called to let me know that her 2 month old grandson had lost his battle with leukemia, could she bring her boys up for the afternoon. (of course!)
So I pondered putting a picture of Nathaniel up here in his memory.
Or should I post a picture of her boys and mine (and Beka) playing so well together (100 or so hot wheels are a wonderful thing!)
Then we got a call that (Ben and) Amelia had been in an accident, that she might have a broken hip..
So off Dennis and I went to Portland
(Abigail was still at home)
So - I could post a picture of Amelia in the hospital bed (she is fine btw, just very sore)
or a picture of the totaled car...
but then, as I was working my way toward bed I saw Caleb....
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment