Yes, they do grow up (kind of anyway)
On this Wednesday Dennis and I went out for dessert with Amelia and her boyfriend Ben.
Kind of amazing when I ponder all those years of just having little people.
Those years feel like they are going to last forever, but they don't.
And, big kids still need things from mom & dad.
Moral of the story?
Do your best to enjoy whatever stage(s) you are in.
Is it always easy? No. But try the best you can, someday you will miss it.
This stage, while it has downs I did not expect, does have it perks as well. I am enjoying those also.
The saying 'One day at a Time' means more to me as time marches on.
And, yes, I am glad to still have little people that think I am the most wonderful person in the world!
Well, at least in the top 5, or 10...
(there is always dad, and big sisters, now big sisters husband/fiance/boyfriend, oh, and Seth and...)
Ok, I will pretend I am the most important person in their lives! :p |
No comments:
Post a Comment