A good portion of my adult life has been spent...
waiting.
Waiting in Dr. offices, waiting in cars, occasionally I get to wait in a coffee shop (it is a rough life, but someone has to do it)
Abigail volunteers at the library once a week - I do different things while waiting for her.
Sometimes I run a quick errand or two, occasionally I go inside, a few times I have taken Caleb to story time (I should more, he likes it, it is me that is not crazy about it, not sure why), and every now and then I pop across the street and see Dennis
Most often I hang out in the car.
A person can get a weak internet signal in the library parking lot, not much better than dial-up, but some. Why I don't go inside more, not sure... .
Guess I like my own space.
Today was some computer time, and a bit more of knitting.
But it is hard to knit and take a picture at the same time.
Since I usually go kid-free during these times of waiting, I look at it as some me-time.
A mom has got to grab what she can!
Although, I will be more than glad when Abigail gets her driver's license, hopefully by the end of the year. |
No comments:
Post a Comment