So many things to say about this picture.
I could comment on the fact that, yes, I did put a child in front of a movie in the afternoon when he needed a nap just so I did not have to fight the battle.
I could comment on the trucks lines up in the background of the picture (you can't really see them) - as much as I hate the mess, this mama loves watching her little people play. Nothing like it.
I could comment on how happy I am the pillows are wonderfully clean due to my lovely new washer & dryer.
But I am suppose to have a homeschool focus if at all possibly, right?
Joe's big assignment these days is potty training, it is slow-going but we are happy to report he put on his own underwear today! Yes, it is inside out but it is on... it is a step in the right direction. I will take it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment