Well, I made it one month! I started off with a bang and quickly realized this is going to be more of a challenge that I first anticipated. But I am getting into a routine. It has been interesting to start to see more things around me when looking for different picture ideas.
I am finding the weekends challenging just because they are generally crazy-busy. In the future I may allow myself to use a picture taken earlier in the week that did not 'make the cut' on the day taken, just to give myself some breathing room.
I am also finding it a struggle to know when things are school and when things are family, but am quickly deciding it does not really matter. We are always learning. This is not unique to homeschool families, but as ours is a homeschool family that ongoing, daily learning falls under 'homeschool'.
With two weddings coming up in just over 2 months I am curious to see how this project goes this fall! I am enjoying having a 'fun-something' to discipline myself to on a daily basis, a project that generally does not take up uber-amounts of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment