First - no news on the camera. Very sad. Time to declare it gone forever, but still hope it will appear in some odd and random way.
School pics - all posted. I am not crazy happy about them (I KNOW I had much better ones on my other camera, *sigh*) but 10 years from now I am guessing they will make me smile just as much as if they had been done professionally. Kind of hoping there might pics of them from the wedding I can turn in to school pictures??? Everyone wears a tux for school pictures, right?!
Looking forward - we are 9 days out from wedding number 1, not sure how much school work will happen, and less certain of how much I will be aware of. (yes, at this point in time I am very blessed with students that do a reasonable amount of work on their own)
So, I am going to allow myself to take pictures that have to do with the wedding for the next week-and-a-half. Like, maybe a picture of the ever growing pile of random things in my sewing room?!
No comments:
Post a Comment