I am quite saddened to say that my camera did not seem to make it home from our camping trip. For this particular day I had a great picture of my 2 1/2 year old, Joe, standing by the 'Welcome to Joseph' sign. But, unless God works a miracle (which I know he can) I am unable to show this wonderful picture. There were so many great pictures on the camera. The few pictures I did take while on vacation, David & Nicole's engagement pictures, as well as some lovely school pictures of the kids I took when we stopped for a picnic lunch in Arlington. That is the last known place the camera was, although more than one of us is SURE it made it back in the van. It seems to have just vanished. Time to end my rambling. I am now down to my little point & shoot that does not work as well, but better than nothing. I am very grateful I do have a 2nd camera to fall back on. I am also not counting my project 365 as a failure, as I did TAKE the pictures, just can not post them!
No comments:
Post a Comment