Friday, November 11, 2011

November 11 - Day 103

Escape Day for Dennis and I !!!

On our way out of town we needed to meet up with Nicole & David.

In the process I had the fun of helping Nicole spend a nice sized Peir One gift card.
I don't go into Peir One very often, but it sure was fun to ponder all the ways she could use her gift card!
She ended up getting this fun baskety thingy.

(I am sure that is the technical name)
We both liked it. It was on clearence. It was 2 pennies less than her card

Score!


The real fun was the look on David's face when he saw us come out of the store with the thingy,  knowing he thought he was going to have to fit the two of us AND this wonderful 'thingy' Nicole just bought into his little car.
We left him to get the thing in the car and walked to where Dennis was and let him meet up with us,

But oh how I wish I had a picture of the look on his face.
Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment