I have my blog caught up! Woo-Hoo! No easy task as both computers seem to longer allow uploading of pictures to the blog. I would guess it has something to do with dial-up.
The plan will be to keep pictures well marked in a folder and start hauling my laptop with me. It does not take uber amounts of time to upload a couple of pictures, I can always catch up the wording at home as needed.
Please, if you ever find something that seems a bit off, do feel free to let me know. When catching up several at once it is hard to take enough time editing.
Now to see how I do at keeping up (not more than a week behind) as we go through the holidays (which includes 4 birthdays for us) not to mention...
another wedding!
Yup, wedding #3 is being planned for Jan. 1 ~
No comments:
Post a Comment