Friday, November 11, 2011

November 9 - Day 101

Wednesday.
ELT day.
I have noticed so little of ELT this term as I hop from wedding to wedding, I feel like I am in a fog.
Here is the basket of stuff (with some changes) I take to ELT each week (this term),
actually this is the coming home version as I see Joey's preschool papers mixed in.
A variety of sewing items for which ever group is working on sewing at the time.
Some new kitting books I took to share with the other knitting moms.

This looks like the week I forgot the iron.
Oops.
To the left is a grocery sack of fabric I have hauled several weeks.
Seth has been a wonderful help with getting everything in (including my sewing machine a couple of times) and then is ready to haul it all back out by the time I have Joe picked up from his preschool class.
Yay for having a teenage son!

No comments:

Post a Comment