Thursday, August 25, 2011

August 25 - Day 25

Ok, not homeschool related... but this is a life changing event for our family! 
Monday evening, in prep for a Tuesday delivery of the new washer/dryer... not often our washer & dryer are idle. They have served us well. The last couple of years the washing machine has been very frustrating, but I am guessing if we had any clue the number of loads it has done for us we would be impressed!
 
Well, Tuesday did not work out so we went two days with out a connected washer/dryer. Kind of scary! So, today, Thursday, the new ones made it up the driveway and into the house. Since I have not gotten many pictures of Beka (She often has her school work done before I get up) I told her to do a 'Vanna', then I had to explain what a 'Vanna' was this is what I got! She is pretty cute!
Looks like her shirt should be in the next load...



No comments:

Post a Comment