The school shelves are ready...
I am bummed that this picture did not turn out better. Not sure what happened. Oh well!
This picture does not show things well, but almost all of our school work for 2011-2012 is here. I still have literature books to select. The bottom shelf has a basket with some misc stuff I was not sure where to put, next to it is a stack of magazines that can be used for cut & paste projects (the old fashioned kind). Shelf two from the bottom has Caleb & Beka's school books (Joe has a couple color books stuck there as well so he feels a part of things) The next two shelves have reference books, books on homeschooling, and some other misc things. Above those is a shelf for Abigail & Seth. The top shelf has books I need access too; teacher guides, new books to be started later in the year, books concerning our time period of the year. (The Middle Ages). On the very top are the things I don't want little people to have easy access to. Caleb will be working a geography puzzle a week (5 different ones), Beka has one as well. Seth has some blocks for 'engineering', also Caleb's science experiment kits.
I wish I felt as organized as I hope this looks. I know once we get going things will come together. Still have a couple loose ends to figure out. The literature books as well as which spelling program we are going to use (Seth & Beka) We have both Sequential Spelling as well as Spelling Power. So many choices! |
No comments:
Post a Comment