Monday, August 29, 2011

August 29 - Day 29



Is it ok if I have a proud mama moment?!
Seth started his 8th grade math (Algebra 1/2) in January, he finished last week.

Our Algebra 1 book(s) & DVD's just showed up (2nd edition of Teaching Textbook Algebra 1) last week as well, but we had to wait until we got a new graphics card put in the computer the kids use for school.
Dennis got that all taken care of when home for lunch today.
So this afternoon Seth is starting Algebra 1 ... I know this is not an unusual age for other families, but I have never had anyone start Algebra 1 before highs school before.
It is a nice feeling.
Can you see the first words of the lesson?
it says...
'A lot of people are scared of algebra'
Made me smile ~ J
 


No comments:

Post a Comment