Monday, August 1, 2011

Project 356

A little while back I read about what a Project 365 was on a Shutterfly article. I was intrigued. I had the 365 bug. But what to do it on...
No theme is an idea. But I felt I wanted some parameters. Think, think, think....
Then it came to me... a year of our homeschool. There is so much more to homeschooling than sitting down with the books. We have good days. We have bad days. We have HORRIBLE days. We have good years. We have bad years. (not sure we have truly had a HORRIBLE year)
This is the path Dennis and I firmly believe God wants for our family. So onward, forward we go.
I am hoping that by picking something each day from our homeschool; whether it be sitting down with school books, or doing home ec, 'early childhood development', spontaneous field trips, architecture....  I hope to feel satisfied about the school year of 2011-2012 when I look back on it. And if nothing else, I ought to get a lot of cute pictures of my little guys! J

1 comment:

  1. I tried to do this a few years ago. I called it Glimpes. I made it to 59 of 365. It was so fun but really hard to do every day. I look forward to watching as your group of pics grows.

    ReplyDelete